Dragon's Mark Home
Dragon's Mark

Dragon's Mark and the RDI will be merging into one forum. If you are looking for a place to post and play follow this link: Red Dragon Inn

Super Crash!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Red Dragon Inn Open Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ehzoterik
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:23 am    Post subject: Super Crash!!! Reply with quote

And then it happened.....

Everybody was having a grand old time RPing their hearts out, and then suddenly, at about 12:50 AM EST, the entire room CRASHED!!! The chat froze and for nearly an hour nobody could get back in. A couple of my friends reported severe discontent about this inconvenience.

Does this happen a lot?
"The point is you see, that there is no point in driving yourself mad trying to stop yourself going mad. You might just as well give in and save your sanity for later." -- Ford Prefect. Life, the Universe, and Everything
Gemethyst
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:29 am    Post subject: Super Crash!! Reply with quote

Just trying to reply to Ehz's post about the Super crash. And of course, even this is not working right? Lovely. Last night the chat dies and froze up, as well, for a long enough that I gave up. This is not the first time we have had this crap happening. What gives? Do we have anyone looking into this stuff when it happens? Is there some kind of tech support here for this forum? Because dude. It needs some defragging or something, guys. Pronto, please? Please???
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had such a hard time logging in on the 5th it was not funny. I did everything from clearing my personal settings, to resetting the router to rebooting my computer.

I even did the black screen fix several times.

I think the server where Flashchat resides is having issues.
Zonker
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if Solace is back in town? Has anyone been to Key West recently?

(For those who don't get it, I suggest you go out and read as many Spider Robinson books as possible!)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Red Dragon Inn Open Discussions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: