Dragon's Mark Home
Dragon's Mark

Dragon's Mark and the RDI will be merging into one forum. If you are looking for a place to post and play follow this link: Red Dragon Inn

Where is my glow?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Red Dragon Inn Open Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amber Cartwrite
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Where is my glow? Reply with quote

Uh, I think I missed something here. Bought a yellow glow for Amber's name. So cheerful and bright, it seems so like she would select. The special effect store took the creidts from her account but the "product", a glow never did show up. Even after the computer had been turned off and re-started. No glow. What did I miss? If this "product has been discontinued, Amber wants her credits back. Confused
JewellRavenlock
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The glow can (if I remember correctly) only be seen using Internet Explorer. For some reason it doesn't seem to work with Firefox.
Dora Lynch
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

Location: Lives in an Estate owned by Tara; stays in the RDI , at times.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the exact same system as Amber does and my glow shows up. But then, a character like Dora needs all the fancy glow and sparkle she can get.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Red Dragon Inn Open Discussions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: