Dragon's Mark Home
Dragon's Mark

Dragon's Mark and the RDI will be merging into one forum. If you are looking for a place to post and play follow this link: Red Dragon Inn

Adpotion of a Rhydin Orphan

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Writers & Role-Players Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dora Lynch
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

Location: Lives in an Estate owned by Tara; stays in the RDI , at times.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:29 pm    Post subject: Adpotion of a Rhydin Orphan Reply with quote

Hi Folks. Dora Lynch was recently married to Melvin Frye and the happy, well close to happy, couple has decided to adopt an orphan who really needs a home. Dora is a housewife and Melvin is building a new restaurant, for the family's income.

If you have a character new or already written and would like to RP it being adopted, send your application to Dora Lynch, by personal message on this site or on the RDI SN one.

They are hoping for an infant, but need for a home is paramont. I think Dora & Mel forget that Rhydin orphans are of many species and types. Any and all are likely candidates for this adoption.
I am most likely to get Dora into live RP on a Tuesday early evening or on Sunday evening. I am in Eastern time zone.

In about a week or so, as soon as I go through the applications, there willl be a list for the public to vote on to see who will be their adopted child. It is your character; you make it up and name it. Shock to the parents to be is a plus.

For the application - name of character' species; age; if it has a profile, I can see the details from that. If no profile is at hand, write what you want known about the little darling. Dora and Mel can hardly wait! And neither can I - to see what and who this "child" will be. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Writers & Role-Players Wanted All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: