Dragon's Mark Home
Dragon's Mark

Dragon's Mark and the RDI will be merging into one forum. If you are looking for a place to post and play follow this link: Red Dragon Inn

Dance Club?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Red Dragon Inn Open Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amber Cartwrite
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Dance Club? Reply with quote

Is there a Dance Club in Rhydin and if so, what is it called? I have heard some suggestions that it would be nice to have at least a name for one, for discussions. Perhaps have a dance club event for the folks, with a fashion page and music selection toRP dancing to.

Diasco ain't dead,in Rhydin,either, maybe? Laughing
Riley ORourke
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a great idea, Amber!

I seem to remember hearing/reading about such a place in WestEnd. There will be another Hanami next April, but I realise that's kind of a long time to wait to get your freak on. Wink

If there isn't a place already, I think we should make one! It'd be fun to design a club, come up with a drinks menu and a couple of playlists based on different sorts of themes. Like you said, disco ain't dead, so we could have a disco night, an 80s night, a house/trance night... The possibilities are practically endless.
Is it living or just existence?
Lirssa Sarengrave
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there is one called The Rave? At least, I've seen it referred to in play, but I don't know many details about it. Maybe it isn't a dance club but some other sort of place that has bouncers. My memory is feeling faulty.
Darkmere Alcar
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was another one here, but it didn't last that long. I think it was called The Alley Cat Club. I only recall it after reading this topic. Don't remember where it was located, just that it didn't stick around long.
They've come to take all your rights
Hail to the king, hail to the one
Kneel to the crown, stand in the sun
Hail to the king
Sheyleigh
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

Location: Lives in the apartment built in the back half of the warehouse that holds the Alley Cat Club.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was and still is The Alley Cat Club, which is located out near the docks. It's just not used very much as more than a background mention anymore because none of the players involved in it's creation play all that often any more. There is also the Asylum Club owned and run by Romax Pol that has been described as having a nightclub like setting if I recall right.
Vanessa
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Club Andros is still around in the West End ...

I haven't gone anywhere and it is a safe haven for supernatural races too.

There is also the Shadowy Corner also in the West End. Owners are prepared to handle troublemakers.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Red Dragon Inn Open Discussions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: